Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 10-08-2018 09:13:31

xuezhiqian123
Membre

Anything and Everything

SOCHI Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Jersey , Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Adelina Sotnikova cashed in on a home ice advantage to win Russia's first ever Olympic women's figure skating gold medal while Norway extended their gold tally to 10 and maintained their lead on the medal table at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games on Thursday.

Sotnikova, 17, second after short program, won free skating in 149.95 points for a winning total of 224.59.

South Korean Kim Yuna Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey , bidding to be the first women figure skater to win back-to-back Olympic gold since 1988, scored 219.11 points for the silver medal after finishing an elegant and perfect free skate.

Italian Carolina Kostner took the bronze in 216.73 points.

Despite an error when she two-footed a double loop, Sotnikova was awarded a huge 15.76 points over the South Korean.

It was Russia's third figure skating gold in Sochi after the team's triumph and Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov pairs' victory.

Two-time world champion Mao Asada of Japan, who placed 16th in short program and finished free skating in third place Julius Randle Jersey , was sixth with 198.22 points.

"I smashed my season's best," said Sotnikova. "I smashed my highest score for my whole career and I did it at the Olympics. I didn't think I could skate like I did today."

"I felt something amazing from the crowd. I could hear shouts and screams the whole time of 'keep going Adelina', and 'you can do it.' I just couldn't skate badly."

Norway's 10th gold came from men's nordic combined team event.

The Norwegian team of Joergen Graabak, Haavard Klemetsen Josh Hart Jersey , Magnus Krog and Magnus Hovdal Moan clocked 47 minutes 13.5 second for the gold. Germany took the silver in 47:13.8 with Austria third in 47:16.9.

Jean Frederic Chapuis led a French sweep of the podium in the men's ski cross event, with Arnaud Bovolenta and Jonathan Midolin second and third respectively.

"With the two other French guys it's like a dream," Chapuis said after the race. "Yesterday, I was joking with the guys saying that all three on the podium would be good and it happened. It's perfect.

"We didn't have a strategy. There are three places for the podium Jordan Clarkson Jersey , there is one loser place. We are friends off the slopes, but on the slopes we are enemies, so I tried to make my best."

Canada proved the day's biggest winner, taking the women's ice hockey and women's curling gold medals.

As the three-time defending champions Jerry West Jersey , Canada repeated their final victory over the United States four years ago, defeating their north American arch rivals 3-2 thanks to an overtime goal.

Canada has entered all five gold medal matches since the women's ice hockey first appeared on the Olympic program in 1998. They lost only once, beaten by the United States 3-1 in 1998, but won all the next four finals since.

The bronze went to Switzerland James Worthy Jersey , which beat Sweden 4-3.

Earlier, Canada maintained their unbeaten run in women's curling by beating twice defending champions Sweden 6-3 to win the gold.

Jennifer Jones' Canada became the first women's team to win gold undefeated, matching the achievement of Kevin Martin's men's team from Vancouver 2010.

"It's just crazy. It's a dream come true. It's just amazing. We just had the best week of our lives. We are gold medalists," said the 39-year-old Jones.

Britain defeated Switzerland 6-5 to take the bronze.

Maddie Bowman of the United States won the gold in the debut women's ski halfpipe competition.

Bowman scored 89 points in her second run. Marie Martinod of France claimed the silver with a big Jamaal Wilkes Jersey , smooth second run that earned her a score of 85.40.

Ayana Onozuka of Japan won the bronze with a solid second run and a score of 83.20.

With Norway atop with 10 gold, four silver and seven bronze medals, the United States rose to second on 8-5-11 and Germany was third on 8-4-4.

Los Angeles Appearance Attorney will appear in which you cannot go and that is why there's a lot of demand for such attorneys. They seem for specific tasks for specific cases where their skills as a possible attorney are expected the most. Law firms find it is easier to request a unique appearance attorney Los Angeles to seem like a favor than hiring them on the permanent basis. The reason being these attorneys are professional and experienced in a definite section of the law. This will enable any law firm to deal with any kind of cases regardless of their very own team.

The Responsibilities

It's not all to easy to be a look and feel attorney L . A ., CA and their responsibilities can be stated to get higher than a regular attorney. A number of their responsibilities are -

- Appearing for a couple of hours problem and they prepare pleadings or motions Elgin Baylor Jersey , arranging dispositions and researching similar cases to find out more regarding the proceedings.

- Investing in an appearance for meetings and consultations in the event the lawyer appointed for your case cannot attend.

- Being in contact with your client directly in order to give advice pertaining to the situation.

The Benefits

Among the best benefits we gain when employing a L . A . special appearance attorney influences skill factor. You'll be getting a look and feel Attorney Los Angeles that happen to be highly trained in their niche. They might appear for only a matter of minutes nevertheless they will know just where to search. Even the fees charged are reasonable along with the client needs to agree written about the overall cost of the case the location where the fees are split involving the appearance attorney along with the regular lawyer because they both their skills towards the case. Since many attorneys charge on an hourly basis, the cost of the complete case happens to be less expensive when a regular lawyer handles the whole case.

Anything and Everything

You. Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Cheap NBA Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys China   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys For Cheap   Wholesale Throwback NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Throwback NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shippping

Pied de page des forums